Main Ideas for Cheap Gifts
Cheap Baby Gifts
Cheap Gifts for Your Dog
Markdowns & Cheap Sporting Goods
Cheap & Unique Gift Ideas
Where Cheap Gifts are Found
Cheap Wedding Gift Ideas
With many weddings now topping the $20,000
threshold, cutting expenses are worthwhile any way you look at it. Here
are a some ideas to make the budget a happy one:
- For those that like to tinker with digital graphics and illustration
(not too uncommon) like Photoshop or Illustrator, rework prior
photos that were
unpresentable up til this point due to demarcations and/
or and unwanted
areas among the scene.
Scan and restore the photo; walls can be painted, curtains
can be dropped or closed to hide outdoor or indoor distractions. This
was recently done by the author as a 50th wedding anniversay gift.
- If you have skills in the realm of photographer, ask about lending
your services as a gift. Word of mouth could spread, sending additional
business your way.
- Same for the band musician & the reception
since a reception band can easily
consume the budget. You'll not only save yourself the cost of a
gift, but help to make a grander wedding by helping to divert the
- Choose a DJ in lieu of a live band, again saving a small bundle.
- Instead of printed photos, take them in digital form and print your
own at will as many home printers can now accomplish, high res.
- Negotiate the registry for the best discount on the total purchase.